Cooking might be among the earliest skills worldwide. That does not mean that there are any kind of limitations to the understanding offered for the chef thinking about increasing his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, even professionals, can constantly discover brand-new dishes, methods as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Baked Ziti recipe, we hope you like it.
In order to make the process of cooking much easier, you need to take to time to make huge quantities of meat or veggie supply and also store it in the freezer. Not only is making your very own stock more economical than buying it from a seller, yet it makes it simple to keep a big supply handy. Just ice up the supply in little and also plainly classified parts and then secure what you need when you need it!
You can cook Baked Ziti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti:
- Use 1 lb dry ziti pasta.
- Provide 1 onion, chopped.
- Use 1 lb italian sausage (or ground beef...I like ground sausage better).
- You need 2 tsp minced garlic.
- Use 2 tsp italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 2 jars of spaghetti sauce (26 oz each).
- Prepare 6 oz provolone cheese (9-12 round slices).
- Use 1 1/2 cup sour cream.
- You need 8 oz mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1 grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare butter.
Baked Ziti instructions :
- Cook pasta according to package..
- In a large skillet, brown onion and sausage ovef medium heat. Drain the fat. Add minced garlic and cook for a minute or so. Add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning and simmer for 15 mins..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9x13 baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, 1/2 of the sauce mixture, provolone cheese, sour cream, remaining ziti, remaining sauce mixture and then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then the grated parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes in ghe preheated oven or until cheeses are melted. You may want to cover it for the first 20 minutes with foil and then let the cheese melt and brown for the last 10 minutes..
- Optional: Serve with garlic knots (our fav) or garlic toast. Enjoy!.
Now that you have actually read Baked Ziti recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.