If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your cuisine ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking skill but not quite enough know-how to prepare with perfection. This Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup recipe is a good start, simple to cook and also delicious.
You can cook Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup
- You need to prepare 3 medium of Frozen chicken breast.
- Provide 1 medium of Bag frozen corn.
- Use 1 can of Black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 can of Green enchilada sauce (small).
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes (large with juice).
- Use 1 can of Ortega chilies (large).
- Use 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- Use 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin (but I add a bit more because I like it).
- Use 1 slice of Bag of tortilla chips (I prefer the hint of lime).
- Prepare 1 small of Sour cream.
- Provide 1 of Avocado.
- Provide 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
Just sprinkle on some chili powder and cumin, add an onion, bell pepper, tomato The site may earn a commission on some products. It's my favorite kind of slow cooker recipe in that it. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Slow Cooker Recipe. This Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Slow Cooker Recipe is absolute perfection in my option and keeps the whole family smiling with happy tummies.
Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup step by step
- Put all ingredients (except the cheese, chips, avocado and sour cream) in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. The longer the better. Take the chicken out toward the end, shred and put back in the pot. The longer it goes the better. Serve with shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, a dollop of sour cream and some fresh avocado slices on top. Enjoy..
But feel free to use non-frozen chicken in this recipe for amazing results every single time! (Or slow cooker, if you like to call it that!) Growing up I often order tortilla soup at the authentic Mexican restaurants. Much like the stovetop version, the steps to make this Crock-Pot tortilla soup are simple and easy to follow. You simply throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and wait. Yes, you can make slow cooker chicken tortilla soup healthy! Yes, it's amazingly easy, delicious Personally, I like adding some tortilla strips into the slow cooker in the beginning so they thicken I've found that cooking chicken breast along with chicken thighs does a few amazing things in the.
Now that you have actually gotten to completion of this Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup recipe, currently trying out recipes as well as execute it and take pleasure in. You never understand - you simply might have found a new vocation.
If you find this Simple Amazing Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.