If you're looking for Raspberry and white chocolate muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry and white chocolate muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous sources of information on cooking. Some information is geared towards knowledgeable cooks as well as except the ordinary person. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the readily available details. Fortunately, this Raspberry and white chocolate muffins recipe is easy to do and will certainly provide you some fantastic pointers. They will certainly benefit any person, also a beginner.
To cook Raspberry and white chocolate muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Use 300 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of caster sugar.
- Provide 1 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 225 ml of milk.
- You need to prepare 50 grams of butter.
- Use 100 grams of raspberries.
- Prepare 110 grams of white chocolate.
The raspberry and white chocolate combo was heavenly, as predicted, and the hint of lemon juice added a nice fresh kick to the batter. Line a muffin pan with paper cups or lightly grease. Whisk lemon juice, milk, oil and egg in a medium bowl until well combined. Carefully fold in the raspberries and chocolate and spoon into the lined moulds.
Raspberry and white chocolate muffins instructions
- METHOD You will need a muffin tin and cases. Pre-heat oven to 200/gas mark.
- Half the raspberries and chop chocolate into large chunks..
- Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl..
- Stir sugar into flour mixture..
- Melt the butter (I find this easiest in microwave for approx. 30 seconds)In separate bowl crack the egg, whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and melted butter..
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture..
- Fold in raspberries and white chocolate (Using a metal spoon is best as this avoids most damage to raspberries.) Be careful not to be too rough, as raspberries will be easily damaged.
- Cook for approx. 30 minute or until muffins are risen and firm. Enjoy best warm..
Hi can I use dark chocolate instead of white. I wat to make raspberry and dark chocolate version of this. Do I need to add cocoa if I want to do that? Raspberries and white chocolate is an amazing flavor combination. They are meant for each other.
Now that you have actually read Raspberry and white chocolate muffins recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some excellent food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Raspberry and white chocolate muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.