If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody likes the concept of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, but with today's active schedules, it can be harder than ever before to discover the time to put one with each other. Luckily, aid is available, the Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding recipe and recommendations in this write-up will help you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To cook Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding
- Use 1 package of regular Oreos.
- Use 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 2 3/4 cup of milk.
With an oreo crust, a delicious cream cheese layer and a white chocolate pudding layer topped with crushed oreos and whipped cream, you really can't go wrong with this Oreo pie! There are a ton of pudding pie recipes available on-line. Mix the pudding mix and milk until thick, layer half in the pie crust. Spoon chocolate JELL-O Pudding over an OREO Pie Crust in this Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe made with COOL WHIP.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).
No Bake Chocolate Dessert is easy to make using pre-made Oreo crust, Cool Whip, instant Jell-O chocolate pudding and half-n-half. This double chocolate layer pie is topped with delicious chocolate shavings. I made out of Hershey's milk chocolate and grated dark chocolate! This amazing Chocolate Cream Pie has an easy homemade chocolate pudding layered inside an Oreo pie crust and topped with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls. For those of you having trouble with the pudding layer make sure you do not make the pudding per the directions on the box.
Since you have read the Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you need to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.