If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen expert? Or like lots of others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the situation may be, useful cooking suggestions can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a couple of things that can splash some new fun right into your kitchen regimen. This Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake
- You need to prepare of Cake.
- You need to prepare of ea) pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare of pumpkin pie spice (I didnt level, but used rounded tsp of spice).
- You need of sea salt.
- Prepare of yellow or white cake mix - unprepared.
- Use of unsalted butter - melted.
- Use of chopped pecans.
- You need to prepare of vanilla extract (optional, I added about 1 tsp).
- You need of whipped cream topping.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream (aka double cream).
- You need of powdered sugar (aka confectioners' or caster sugar).
- Provide of vanilla extract (optional).
Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake instructions
- Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray..
- Gently combine the pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt (And optional vanilla) in a large bowl, then dump it into the slow cooker insert. Spread out evenly..
- Sprinkle the DRY cake mix evenly over the pumpkin puree, then, as evenly as possible, pour the melted butter on top and finish by sprinkling with the chopped pecans..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4.5 hours. Do NOT remove the cover in this time. Just trust it's doing its thing. The edges of the cake should be starting to brown and crisp slightly when done..
- When ready to serve, use a handheld or stand mixer woth a whick attachment to whip the cream and powdered sugar (and optional vanilla) together in a large bowl until stiff peaks form. Or make ahead too and store covered in fridge until serving time..
- Serve the cake warm with a dollop of the whipped cream..
- NOTE: You could also use chopped walnuts instead of pecans, or simply omit nuts if there is an allergy or you do not like them. But they are a great textural element, adding an excellent crunch..
- NOTE: If the cake is done before it's time for dessert it is perfectly fine to switch to warm until you're ready..
Now that you have read Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Technique is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Crock Pot Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.