If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not indicate that there are any type of restrictions to the understanding readily available for the cook curious about raising his or her abilities. Also the finest cooks, also experts, can constantly locate new recipes, techniques and methods to improve their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 4 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed].
- You need 3 cup of AP Flour.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Each: Garlic Powder - Onion Powder - Paprika.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Each: Salt - Black Pepper - Italian Seasoning.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 of Splashes Buttermilk.
- Provide 2 cup of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1 large of Frying Pan With Lid.
Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers step by step
- Whisk together eggs and buttermilk and set to the side..
- Add all of your dried ingredients to your flour and whisk well. Set to the side..
- Cut your chicken breasts into long thick strips. Approximately 1"x1"x5"..
- Add your oil to your pan..
- Coat your chicken strips in your flour. Squeeze the flour mixture on to your chicken strips tightly. Place in fridge for 30 minutes..
- Pull out chicken and coat once more in flour. Squeeze with flour again tightly..
- Place strips in to your egg mixture and fully coat..
- Place back in flour and fully coat..
- Place chicken in frying pan at high heat then turn to medium heat. Fry for 2 or 3 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Keep chicken covered with lid when not flipping while frying..
- Drain chicken strips on paper towels..
- Serve hot with several different types of dipping sauce such as Ranch Dressing, Sweet & Sour, Barbecue Sauce, Hot Mustard, Salsas, Chile Sauces or a flavored Mayonnaise creation..
- For directions on brining your chicken, click on the Hot Chicken link. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353227-mikes-nashville-hot-chicken.
Cooking is a type of art and also it requires time and practice to equal experience and also proficiency in the field. There are several forms of food preparation as well as additionally several kinds of food from different societies. Apply what you've seen from Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers recipe it will assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Mike's Crispy Chicken Fingers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.