If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen area professional? Or like lots of others, you might be a newbie.Whatever the instance may be, valuable cooking recommendations can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take a while as well as discover a couple of points that can spray some new fun into your kitchen area regimen. This Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- You need to prepare 4 of large green bell peppers.
- You need of Salt.
- Use 1 lb of lean ground mince.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1 of chicken (or beef) boullion cube.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Greek seasoning.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of tin diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of (+ extra) grated hard cheese, eg cheddar.
Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers instructions
- Cut off the tops of the green peppers so that they are all the same height. Remove and discard the seeds and membranes. Keep the tops..
- Finely chop the tops of the peppers after discarding the stalks..
- Place whole peppers in a pan of boiling water so they are completely covered. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove and drain upside down on paper towel..
- Lightly sprinkle the inside of the peppers with salt..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a skillet, breaking up any lumps. Add the chopped onion and tops of green pepper and cook until tender..
- Add the minced garlic, boullion cube, Worcestershire sauce and Greek seasoning. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the tin of diced tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add the cooked rice and cup of grated cheese. Stir to combine and heat through..
- Stuff the green peppers with the beef mixture..
- Place the stuffed green peppers in a baking dish, cover with foil and cook in 350°F oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, add remaining cheese to top of peppers and cook uncovered for a further 5 minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable side or salad. Enjoy!.
Since you have actually gotten to completion of this Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe, currently try out recipes as well as execute it and enjoy. You never know - you just may have found a brand-new job.
If you find this Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.