Looking for the perfect Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking as well as believe it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make any individual's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally appear difficult, however, to pinpoint recipes that help you or recommendations that leads to an inevitably successful meal. Possibly this Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer dish is the one you are trying to find.
You can have Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer
- Use 1 litre of milk.
- You need to prepare 150 grams of chenna.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of saffron.
- You need 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped nuts(almonds,pistachios,cashew).
- Provide 1 tsp of rose water.
Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe is an aromatic and luscious kheer. Seviyan dunked in reduced milk, flavoured and sweetened with our Indian rose Gulkand Seviyan Kheer Recipe is a lip smacking kheer recipe with prominent flavours of rose. The fragrant kheer, is a creamy rich preparation, with. Take the kheer mixture off heat.
Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer step by step
- In a pan boil the milk then simmer the milk until it reduces to half in quantity.
- Then put sugar and again simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take some Chenna and grate them and put aside.
- In a bowl put saffron and warm milk and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Now divide the thicken milk into two pan.
- In one pan put saffron milk, cardamom powder, Chenna and stir.
- In another pan put half milk, gulkand, rose water, Chenna and stir.
- Now when Kheer thickens switch off the flame and allow both the Kheer to cool.
- Now in a bowl or glass put both the Kheer layer by layer now put nuts and serve chilled..
Gulkand gulab jamun, when you want to make the gulab jamun extra special. If you have gulkand, you can try this simple twist to the regular gulab jamun. I loved makkan peda, which is gulab jamun stuffed with dry fruits and nuts, so when I somehow found this idea of stuffing gulkand in jamun while. Chenna is a main ingredient in Bengali sweets like rasogulla, cham cham, sandesh, chanar payesh, rasmalai etc. I make chenna and paneer both by the same method. chenna is the coagulated milk and paneer is the coagulated milk which has been set firmly.
Since you have read the Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer recipe, and you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Zaafrani gulkand Chenna kheer recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.