If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with several supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
You can have Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 cup of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 12 large of stuffing shells.
- Provide 1/2 can of black beans ( drained ).
- You need to prepare 1/2 can of corn ( drained ).
- Use 1/2 can of diced tomatos w/ green chillies (drained).
- Use 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast ( cooked & shredded).
Fill cooled shells with chicken mixture. Pour white sauce over shells and drizzle rest of marinara over top. Cheesy Chicken Stuffed Shells recipe - CentsLess Meals. Chicken Stuffed Shells is a meal that is easy, creamy and prepared fast!
Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells instructions
- sprinkle chicken breasts with 1/2 of the paprika & cook in oven about 45 minutes set aside.
- Meanwhile/ boil pasta till slightly tender rinse with cold water then set aside.
- in small sauce pan melt cream cheese on low, stir in parmesan cheese pepper, and milk untill smooth.
- in mixing bowl combine chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and 3/4 cup of the sauce. carefully stuff shells and arrange on 9×13inch lightly greased baking dish.
- pour remaining sauce over shells top with shredded cheese and sprinkle with remaining paprika.
- cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
You can make this meal for your family without spending hours over the stove. These cheesy spinach stuffed shells are a family favorite! Rock your weeknight dinner routine by making the shells in advance. These stuffed shells are loaded with cheesy chicken spinach goodness! It was a welcomed change from my usual italian Stuffed pasta shells go great with breadsticks and a green salad!
Now that you have actually read Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some terrific food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Justina's cheesy southwest chicken stuffed shells recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.