If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Yogurt Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with several dinner parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Lemon Yogurt Chicken recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
To cook Lemon Yogurt Chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Yogurt Chicken
- Provide 1/2 of large lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Use 11/4 teaspoons of mediterranean spiced sea salt.
- You need to prepare 11/4 pounds of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
Lemon Yogurt Chicken instructions
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt and mediterranean spiced sea salt and stir. Add the chicken breasts and stir so that the chicken is covered in the marinade. Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium high and lightly oil the grate. Shake off extra marinade on the chicken and place on grill, cooking 6-8 minutes per side..
Now that you have actually read Lemon Yogurt Chicken recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some wonderful food! Keep in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Technique is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Lemon Yogurt Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.