If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with several supper parties under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to wonderful home-cooked meals.
To make Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches you need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Provide of ● For The Sandwiches.
- You need 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- Provide 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- Use 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- Use as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Use as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- You need to prepare of ● For The Brine.
- Use 4 Cups of Water.
- Provide 4 Cups of Ice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Options [as needed - chilled].
- You need to prepare of Peperoncini Peppers.
- Use of Banana Peppers.
- Prepare of Jalapeño Peppers.
- You need to prepare of Sport Peppers.
- You need Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- Prepare of Whole Mini Pickles.
- Prepare of Whole Green Olives.
- You need of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- Provide of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches step by step
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting - gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread - place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
Everybody intends to be a better cook. Every person intends to trying out fun recipes. Discovering the time as well as feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen area can often posture a challenge though. We hope these Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.