If you're looking for Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen area expert? Or like lots of others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the situation may be, handy cooking guidance can add some fresh ideas to your cooking. Spend some time and discover a couple of points that can splash some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen area routine. This Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can cook Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of uncooked orzo.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) of pkg. smoked sausage.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo step by step
- In a large pot, begin to cook orzo as directed on package..
- Coin the sausage link into bite size pieces and saute with onion and garlic powder in the olive oil in a large pot..
- Continue cooking until thoroughly cooked and onions are softened..
- When pasta is within 5 minutes of being cooked, add in broccoli and continue boil..
- Drain pasta and return to pot..
- Add in milk, cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Combine until cheese is melted..
- Fold in sausage mixture and combine thoroughly..
You do not require to be a pro to prepare an excellent dish. There are several recipes that look tough and frustrating, but remain in truth, rather basic one of it is Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Cheesy Sausage & Broccoli Orzo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.