If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are various types of cooking that you could learn. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can just try to master the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Lots of jobs in the work environment utilize chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally oversee chefs. We hope this Mutton curry recipe can assist make you a better cook.
You can have Mutton curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mutton curry
- You need to prepare of mutton with bones, washed and kept aside.
- Provide of medium-sized onions, finely chopped.
- You need to prepare of tomatoes pureed.
- You need of green chillies sliced.
- Use of ghee.
- Use of fresh ginger cut into juvenile.
- Use of fresh garlic grounded.
- Use of green cardamoms crushed.
- You need to prepare of clove.
- Prepare of Bay leaf.
- You need to prepare of black cardamoms.
- Use of cinnamon stick.
- You need to prepare of peppercorns.
- You need to prepare of Fresh coriander and mint leaves chopped for garnish.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. A dish rich and aromatic, spicy yet not hot! Before making Indian mutton curry, we have to make sure all mutton pieces are in equal sized. If all pieces are not equal, it is not cooked equally all pieces and it will be not in good taste.
Mutton curry step by step
- Heat desi ghee in a pressure cooker. Add all the whole spices except green cardamom..
- Just when the spices begin to crackle, add chopped onions. Fry onions till they turn golden brown..
- Add ginger garlic and saute for a minute. Do not over fry ginger/garlic. Add mutton and salt. Adding salt at this stage helps to cook mutton quicker. Fry mutton till it turns reddish-brown..
- Add pureed tomatoes and crushed green cardamom a. Saute till ghee starts to separate. Add sliced green chilies..
- Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 10-15 minutes—the time in which mutton cooks depends on the quality of the meat used..
- Turn off the flame and let it rest for 5 minutes. Remove the cover of the cooker and give the curry a good boil for 5-7 minutes. You can reduce the consistency of the curry as per your taste and requirement..
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
Railway Mutton Curry was developed by the chefs of the Indian Railways during the British Raj keeping in mind the delicate palates of the British people. Easiest Indian Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker Recipe). This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favorite bowl of comfort food. Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice. Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers.
Cooking is a type of art and it requires time and method to equivalent experience as well as know-how in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation and also many different sorts of food from various societies. Use what you have actually seen from Mutton curry recipe it will certainly assist you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.