Looking for the perfect Baked moi moi I recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked moi moi I recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the earliest abilities in the world. That does not imply that there are any type of limitations to the understanding offered for the cook thinking about enhancing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, also experts, can constantly find new dishes, methods as well as techniques to enhance their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Baked moi moi I recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Baked moi moi I using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked moi moi I
- You need of Bean paste.
- Use of Egg.
- You need of Seasoning & spice (maggie,curry,salt,cumin).
- Prepare of Red & green bell pepper.
- Use of Onions.
- You need of Oil.
- Provide of Dill.
- Provide of Minced garlic, scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Ugu (pumpkin leaves) or spinach.
Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria. It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge. Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Video Recipe: Note for Oven Baked Moimoi NIGERIAN MOI MOI BAKED IN AN OVEN
Baked moi moi I instructions
- In a bowl, add the paste, egg and all other ingredient except the dill and some onions & peppers Mix well and beat for a minute..
- Pour in a tray layered with parchment paper or grease the tray with butter..
- Top with the remaining pepper & onions, add dill leaves. (Preheat oven for 5-7minutes) then place in the oven for about 15minutes, keep an eye on it. Mine got burnt a bit.
- Serve with jollof rice, coleslaw or any desired dish. Voila! Wild Flavours Chef B ^-^.
Moi Moi, also pronounced as Moin Moin, Moyin Moyin, Moy Moy or Mai Mai is a traditional Nigerian food made with steamed ground beans and enriched It is very common to see Moi Moi (Moin Moin) served at parties, wedding ceremonies and other festive occasions. Moi Moi (Moin Moin) is usually. Beans, Tattasai, Attarugu, Veg oil, Red oil, Seasoning, Crayfish, Boiled eggs. During my service year i cooked moi moi like this(but in my microwave oven). I'll add sardines to mine next time.
You do not need to be a pro to cook a terrific dish. There are several recipes that look hard as well as overwhelming, but are in fact, quite easy one of it is Baked moi moi I recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Baked moi moi I recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.