If you're looking for Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are many different types of cooking that you might discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can simply attempt to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Lots of jobs in the work environment utilize chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally look after chefs. We hope this Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa recipe can help make you a much better chef.
You can cook Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa
- Provide 2 of thick pork chops.
- Provide 1 lb of strawberries; trimmed.
- Provide 5 oz of chipotle salsa.
- You need to prepare 2 t of paprika.
- Use 1 t of cumin.
- You need to prepare 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- You need to prepare 2 of avocados; medium dice.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Use 1 bundle of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 1 of lime; juiced.
- You need as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 t of honey.
Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa instructions
- Im a food processor, combine 3/4 bundle cilantro, 1 avocado, and a pinch of salt. Puree until smooth..
- Transfer cilantro & avocado puree to a mixing bowl. Add sour cream. Fold together. Add honey. Fold together..
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to develop flavors..
- Combine strawberries and chipotle salsa in a food processor. Puree until smooth..
- Transfer to a large zip lock bag or container. Reserve half in a seperate container for plating and other use. Keep up to 3 days. Add pork to one of salsa containers. Marinate in refrigerator overnight..
- Combine 1 avocado, red bell pepper, remaining cilantro, and lime juice. Cover with plastic wrap directly atop salsa to prevent air from oxidizing avocado. Marinate in refrigerator overnight to develop flavors. Add a large pinch of salt before serving..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain chops. Pat completely dry with paper towels. Drizzle enough oil to coat. Season with cumin, coriander seed, paprika, kosher salt, and black pepper..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized saute pan. Sear one side of the chops, about 3 minutes. Flip chops over and cook 1 minute. Transfer pan to oven..
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. Remove from oven and tent with foil to carry over cook approximately 2 minutes before pork chops reach desired doneness..
- Variations; Coconut, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon, thyme, red wine, red wine vinegar, red onion, pearl onion, yellow onion, shallots, habanero, jalapeño, smoked paprika, lime, lemon, horseradish, sherry, agave, almond, banana, basil, goat cheese, chihuahua, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano, ancho chile, crushed pepper flakes, pineapple, chocolate, mango, cinnamon, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, mozzarella, feta, roasted garlic or bell peppers, ricotta, figs, kiwi, cream, framboise, cointreau, grand marnier, kirsch, maple, ginger, cantelope, mint, pistachios, brown sugar, cayenne, vanilla, port, walnut, balsamic, marsala, yogurt, beaujolais.
Every person intends to be a better cook. Everyone wants to try out fun recipes. Discovering the moment and also feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen can often position a challenge though. We wish these Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Strawberry-Chipotle Pork Chops w/ Avocado Crema & Salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.