If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special Fried Rice (Chinese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Special Fried Rice (Chinese) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
You can have Special Fried Rice (Chinese) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice (Chinese)
- You need of Special Fried Rice.
- You need of Peanut or EVO Oil.
- Prepare of Ham Steak - Diced (100g).
- Use of Peas, Corn & Carrot (Mixed Veg Frozen).
- Use of Chilled cooked Rice - Basmarti or Jasmine.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- You need to prepare of Snow Peas (cut into 3/4inch squares).
- Prepare of Cup Bean Sprouts (string removed).
- You need of Cup Spring Onions (Chopped +save sprinkle for serving deco).
- Prepare of Eggs (wisked +salt & pepper).
- Provide of Salt for taste.
It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so Guys, I was crazy about my fried rice. And this was thanks in large part to our amazing little neighborhood Chinese restaurant that knew how to fry. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM & B's Indonesian Mehoon" has inspired this dish.
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) instructions
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on High - Wisk Eggs & add Salt & Pepper for taste. Pour egg into Hot frypan/wok and tilt egg mix until bottom of frypan/wok is covered. Flipping in sides of omlett until egg is fully cooked but not dried out. Remove from pan, slice omlett into strips & set aside..
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on high. Add diced ham stir & fry for a minute, add mixed vegies & sweat down. Add in chilled pre-cooked rice and mix. Add the Soy Sauce, stir thoroughly. Add Snow Peas, Sprouts & heat until cooked through. Add Egg & Shallots in the last minutes, mix through & serve hot..
- Cooked Prawns, Chinese Pork or Chicken slices can be added and mixed through the rice in the last minutes of the cook also..
Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks. Add some butter to the cooking. Try making this 'special' fried rice with any leftovers you have. Loaded with prawns, ham, chicken and vegetables - this fried rice dish tastes just like the one you can order at your favourite Chinese takeaway. Any meat can be used, but goes best with shrimp, bacon, spam, ham, Chinese sausage, or pork.
Since you've reached the end of this Special Fried Rice (Chinese) recipe, now explore recipes and also implement it and also enjoy. You never recognize - you just may have found a brand-new job.
If you find this Special Fried Rice (Chinese) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.