If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tricia's Bison Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many individuals have all-natural cooking ability however not quite enough know-how to cook with perfection. This Tricia's Bison Bowl dish is an excellent start, simple to prepare and delicious.
To cook Tricia's Bison Bowl you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Tricia's Bison Bowl
- Provide 1 cup of sushi rice dry.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 lb of ground Bison.
- You need to prepare 8 ounces of sliced baby bellas.
- Provide 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tricia's homemade mayo.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Tricia's Bison Bowl instructions
- In pot with tight fitting lid, combine rice, water, butter and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Bring to boil, stir once, cover with lid, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes..
- In large skillet, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms and bison..
- Cook over medium heat until meat is browned..
- Add rice and remaining ingredients to skillet. Serve!.
Cooking a tasty meal for your household doesn't need to indicate costs hours slaving away in the kitchen. There are several number of recipes such as Tricia's Bison Bowl recipe, you can use to whip together a fantastic meal in a short time, soon your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Tricia's Bison Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.