If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are various kinds of cooking that you might learn. You can end up being a chef or you can merely attempt to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Many jobs in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks and managers that likewise supervise chefs. We hope this Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe can assist make you a much better chef.
You can have Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread
- You need to prepare 1 of Banana.
- Provide 90 grams of ★Plain flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Skim milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk (soy milk).
A wide variety of health benefits are associated with the curvy yellow fruit. You can also use a large, microwave-safe mug instead. Add the other ingredients along with a heaping spoon of peanut. Boy oh boy, did I have a rough day.
Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread instructions
- Mash the banana well with a potato masher or fork. Use a banana with sweet spots (brown spots on the skin). If the banana is not sweet enough, add some sugar..
- Add the egg and mix well until smooth. Add the milk and mix further..
- Put the ★ dry ingredients into a different bowl, and stir with a whisk to combine. Or you can sift them. You will microwave the batter in this bowl, so use the microwavable one..
- Add ② into the ③ bowl , mix until it's no longer floury..
- Cover loosely with cling film, and microwave (600W) for 4 minutes 30 seconds . Check with a bamboo skewer, and if it comes out without uncooked batter, it's done..
- Remove the bread from the outer edge of the bowl (it's hot, so be careful!), flip it on a plate and it's done..
- FYI: This is the thick glass bowl I used. The top internal diameter is 16 cm and the bottom internal diameter is 8cm. Microwave for 4 minutes 30 seconds and it's done..
- Using a plastic container with a lid. 17 x 11 x 6 cm (1 L). Microwave for 4 minutes , and it's done . The bread in the profile photo was the one I made in this container and sliced..
- Using a mug cup. 350 ml cup x 2. Microwave the 2 cups for 3 minutes and 30 seconds, and it's done..
It seems like the only thing I got right that day was this Healthy Single-Serving Banana Microwave Cake recipe. Vegan, gluten free + oil free. Microwave Banana Oatmeal made without any added sugar is ready in less than five minutes for a healthy, filling, and delicious breakfast. Banana is the cheapest available year round fruit. It happens to be MY favourite fruit too.
Now that you have checked out the Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe, and also you have the expertise that you require to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.