If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone loves the suggestion of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's busy timetables, it can be more challenging than ever to find the moment to place one with each other. The good news is, assistance is around, the Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce recipe and recommendations in this short article will certainly assist you assembled well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- You need to prepare 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- You need to prepare 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Provide 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1 Tbs of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to prepare 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- Use 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce instructions
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
There are few hobbies as enjoyable also fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can also give tasty meals for your family members. Broadening your understanding of cooking is particular to improve your time in the cooking area. Attempting Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce recipe is a remarkable method to do simply that.
If you find this Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.