Looking for the perfect Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
You can have Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Provide 1 head of cabbage, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of ground beef, browned.
- Use 1 can of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide dash of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- Use 1 can of beef broth.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of rice.
Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Put everything in crockpot except for rice. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Add rice. Cook for one more hour or until rice is done..
There are couple of activities as enjoyable and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your creative muscles, you can likewise provide scrumptious meals for your household. Increasing your understanding of food preparation is particular to enhance your time in the cooking area. Trying Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe is a terrific way to do just that.
If you find this Crockpot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.