Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you could discover. You can end up being a chef or you can merely try to grasp the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Lots of tasks in the work environment utilize cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that also supervise chefs. We hope this Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe can help make you a far better cook.
Preparation is a very vital part of cooking. You want to make sure you have every thing you might require. You additionally want to make certain you have all the materials you may need. You do not intend to remain in the center of a meal and also figure out you are missing something crucial.
To cook Meatloaf Cupcakes you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes:
- You need 1 lbs Ground Beef.
- Provide 2/3 Cup Ketchup.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup Milk.
- Provide 1 Egg.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp. Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare Shredded Cheddar.
- You need to prepare Salt & Pepper.
- Provide Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- Use 2 cups Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- Use Cupcake Liners.
Meatloaf Cupcakes instructions :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.
You do not need to be a professional to prepare a fantastic meal. There are numerous recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, yet are in reality, quite easy one of it is Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.