Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy light potato salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy light potato salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy light potato salad recipe. You can cook easy light potato salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy light potato salad:
- Use 8 of small unpealed potatoes.
- Provide 2 of hardboiled eggs.
- Take 1 of small onion (home grown), sliced.
- Get 1 of ripe tomato (3 colour home grown variety), diced.
- Use of flat parsley (from the my herb garden).
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary (from my herb garden).
- Take 1 sprig of thyme (from my herb garden).
- Provide 8 tablespoons of unfiltered virgin olive oil.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of white wine vinegar infused with estragon.
- Provide to taste of rough salt.
- Prepare to taste of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoons of honey.
Instructions to make Easy light potato salad:
- Boil potatoes untill soft.
- Hardboil your organic eggs (mine is from my chickens in the back yard) normally 10 min from cold water to ready..
- Cut your potatoes in two, and dice your eggs after..
- Add our sliced onion, diced tomato and herbs and give it a gentle stir as not to break the potatoes.
- Add your olive oil and vinegar. let it stand for two hours so that the potatoes absorbs all the flavours of the herbs..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Easy light potato salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.