Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe. To make bruschette with ham and quail eggs you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bruschette with ham and quail eggs:
- Provide 8 slices of baguette.
- Provide 8 of quail eggs.
- Provide 100 g of cooked ham in thick slices.
- Get 20 g of butter.
- Get 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Pepper.
Instructions to make Bruschette with ham and quail eggs:
- Arrange the baguette slices in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush them with oil; heat and toast them at 180 ° C for 10 minutes, then let them rest at room temperature..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a non-stick pan and cook the quail eggs for a few minutes. Arrange ½ slice of ham on each slice of bread and place the fried egg on top as well; complete with a sprinkling of pepper, a pinch of salt and serve the hot bruschetta..
- Precautions: Prepare the eggs or all together using a large skillet or 1 at a time in a small pan. Ideas and variants: These bruschetta are also great for brunch. You can also use crunchy bacon instead of ham for an even more classic pairing!.
- To give the dish an extra boost, garnish the bruschetta with finely chopped fresh chilli!.
If you find this Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.