Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds (tomato) ladybeetles recipe. You can have ladybirds (tomato) ladybeetles using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles:
- Take 1 of tiger baguette, french stick or bread stick of your choice.
- Take of Some olive oil or butter or marge , your choice.
- You need 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 punnet of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 dozen of fresh baby lettuce leaves, whole.
- Take 1 dozen of thin slices of cheese of your choice, i used vintage.
- Get of Few slices pastrami or cold meat of your choice.
- Provide of Few slices of prosciutto, optional.
- You need 1 dozen of fresh basil leaves, whole.
- Get 1 dozen of fresh oregano leaves, whole.
- Provide 1 dozen of sprigs of fresh coriander leaves, whole.
- Use 1 dozen of fresh stevia sugar leaves, optional, whole.
- You need 1 dozen of fresh parsley sprigs.
- Get 1/2 dozen of fresh chives broke in half, i used garlic chives.
- Get 2 dozen of fresh sprigs of dill.
- Use 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tsp of vegemite, optional.
- Prepare 2 dozen of pepper corn per baguette slice.
- Use 1 pinch of salt per baguette slice.
- Use of Few cracks of pepper per baguette slice.
Instructions to make Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles:
- Slice baguette into about 1/2 inch slices and either butter , marg or lightly olive oil one side of each baguette slice ..
- Place one or two whole baby lettuce leaves onto the prepared baguette slice to start the base ..
- On half of the baguette slices with lettuce place a thin slice of cheese of your choice ontop of the lettuce leaves followed by a bit of the pastrami , prosciutto or cold meat of your choice ontop of the cheese slice ..
- Now arrange the whole fresh basil , oregano , corianda , parsley , chives , and Stevia leaves ontop of all the prepared baguettes , with or without cold meat and cheese to create a leafy garden affect ..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half now , using a toothpick or pointed object , either poke holes in the half cherry tomatoes and poke black pepper corns into the holes to create beetle dots or dip toothpick into the vegemite and dab onto the cherry tomato half to create beetle dots and carefully place the cherry tomato half onto the prepared baguette garden ..
- Using a clean toothpick or pointed object , dip the toothpick into the mayonnaise and carefully place two dots onto the blueberry as to create eyes for the beetle and carefully place the blueberry onto the prepared baguette in front of the cherry tomato as to create a head for the bug ..
- Place a couple a sprigs of dill under or around the blueberry on the baguette as to make like the beetle is eating it ..
- Sprinkle the prepared baguette beetles with salt and a few cracks of cracked pepper ..
- NOTE : Don't add any cracked pepper to the end if you use cracked pepper to create the dots on the beetle back otherwise it will be too peppery ..
- Arrange beetled baguettes on a platter and serve . enjoy . 🙂 ..
Identify Ladybugs and Asian Ladybeetles (Harmonia axyridis) by the pronotum, a shield-like structure at the neck that acts as a false eye. Ms Henry said ladybirds should technically be called ladybeetles. She said another risk of introducing ladybirds to a garden was that they could simply fly away, or be eaten by birds. Let ladybirds control your garden pests. Ladybirds, also known as ladybeetles and ladybugs, are natural controllers of aphids, scale insects and mites which otherwise damage plants.
If you find this Ladybirds (Tomato) Ladybeetles recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.