Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna fish baryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fish baryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish baryani recipe. To make tuna fish baryani you need 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna fish baryani:
- Take 150 gram of tuna fish.
- You need 1 of _1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red chilli.
- Provide 3 of green chilli.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baryni masala.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take Tsp of Ginger.
- You need Tsp of Garlic.
- Provide 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rosted Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use Half of lemon.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of achar ka masala.
- Take of Decorate ke liay.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 of potato.
- Get of Rice ke liay.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 cubes of Chicken stock.
- Use 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of rosted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Green colour (optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of red colour (optional).
- Take of Noodles.
- Take 1 of pak noodles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Yellow colour(optional).
Instructions to make Tuna fish baryani:
- Rice ko 30 mint soak karein phir is ko rosted cumin powder or chicken stock ka aik cubs or bay leave salt or tbsp oil dal kar boil kar lain.
- Boil honay ke baad rise ke 3 part kar lain aik main green colour aik main red colour add kar dain 3 ka colour wesay rehnay day.
- Phir aik pak noodles ka yellow colour dal kar boil kar lain.
- Phir dosri side pey aik pan main oil ginger garlic or onion green chilli dal kar Satie kar lain.
- Phir tomato lain or paste bana lain who add karein or achar ka masala or yogurt add karein phir masalay add karein or bhone lain.
- Jub oil alag ho tu tuna fish or lemin add karein or is ko masaley main bhone lain.
- Phir potato ko finger shape main kaat lain or fry karey or egg boil kar lain.
- Phir aap ki marzi hain rice ki layer lagaein ya phir decorate kar lain jesay main ney ki hain aik dish main tuna ka better or rice ki layer laga di.
- Phir is ko yogurt ke sath serve karein.
Fish biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs. What's a Good Substitute for Tuna Fish? Is Raw Tuna Safe to Eat? Although all uncooked fish can contain parasites or microbes that can cause. Tuna fish biryani recipe/tuna fish recipe indian style.
If you find this Tuna fish baryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.