Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Crunchy Tuna Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchy Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will notice that salmon is also rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy tuna salad recipe. You can have crunchy tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crunchy Tuna Salad:
- Take 1 can of tuna fish.
- Get 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Mustard.
- You need 1 of small green onion.
- Use 1 of small yellow onion.
- Provide 6-8 of green olives.
- Take 1 of small celery rib.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Crunchy Tuna Salad:
- Chop All Veggies to desired sized pieces. Mix together in a bowl with pickle relish, mustard, miracle whip, and parmesan cheese. *(the green olives I used are feta cheese stuffed, my favorite! But any or none will do as well!).
- Open and drain tuna fish. Mix well into other ingredients..
- Add seasonings and desired spices if any. Mix Well..
- My Family enjoys this as "Toasted Tuna Sandwich" Night! We put it on Our favorite toast with crispy lettuce and it is Delicious! However I have also put this on Salads and Enjoyed it that way as Well! Yummo! Enjoy!.
Tuna salad is lunchtime comfort food. This basic recipe is the perfect mix of creamy and crunchy To prevent your tuna salad from being dry, you'll need to stir in at least one tablespoon mayo per one. Tuna salad is delicious all by itself, on a bed of fresh greens, or in a tuna salad sandwich. You can also use it in a delicious tuna melt or for a variety of other delicious meals. My family has enjoyed this tuna salad for years.
If you find this Crunchy Tuna Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.