Once you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also compensating experience to create a merely tasty meal or baked thing. The scents in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Baked Ziti Variation dish will offer you some suggestion for you to end up being an extraordinary cook.
When preparing a big dish, try to do your preparation function the night before. This saves you time when you're obtaining things ready for your dinner the next day. Have actually everything washed, sliced, and also prepared to go. You'll thank yourself since there is less stress and anxiety the night of the huge dish.
You can cook Baked Ziti Variation using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti Variation:
- You need to prepare 48 oz spaghetti or tomato sauce.
- Provide 3 lb Ground beef.
- Provide 1 lb spicy Italian sausage.
- You need to prepare 32 oz tri color Garden Rotini Pasta.
- Provide 32 oz ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup grated Extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated Monterey jack cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup merlot red wine.
- You need to prepare 2 clove garlic (minced).
- You need to prepare 4 eggs (whisked).
- You need to prepare 1 tsp fresh basil (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano (chopped).
- Use 1/2 tsp rosemary (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp thyme (chopped).
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 medium mushrooms (minced).
- You need 1 pinch lemon pepper.
- Use 1 pinch White or black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch Sweet chili powder.
- Use 2 pinch crushed sea salt.
Baked Ziti Variation step by step :
- In small sauce pan, saute mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and thyme with olive oil. carefully add merlot. and let simmer for 20 mins..
- in large sauce pan with medium heat, add spaghetti sauce, oregano. carefully add ingredients from saute pan into sauce. let simmer for 45 mins to an hour or more depending on preference..
- brown the ground beef and spicy sausage and drain grease, then set aside..
- in large mixing bowl, add ricotta, eggs, basil, parsley, cheddar, jack, parmesan, feta and dry seasonings, with large spoon mix until blended..
- boil dry pasta for 6 minutes until al-dente or use fresh and then mix with spaghetti sauce until covered..
- preheat oven to 350.
- in 2 13x9 deep baking or casserole pans layer pasta on bottom, then layer ground beef and sausage then cover with ricotta cheese mix, then layer again with pasta topped with slices of mozzarella. do the same for both. bake in oven for 45 mins or until cheese bubbles on top or for 75 mins if you like your top layer slightly crunchy. let cool for 5 mins, dish out and enjoy with a side of garlic toast and a glass of red wine..
There is always something new to find out when it pertains to cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Baked Ziti Variation recipe is just a couple of recipe concepts to help improve your chef's efficiency. There are many more great recipes around and also excellent chefs maintain searching for them throughout their lives. Constant knowing is the essential to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Baked Ziti Variation recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.