If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it pertains to getting your food just right, you are not the only one. Lots of people have natural cooking ability however not quite enough know-how to prepare with excellence. This Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe is a great start, very easy to prepare as well as scrumptious.
Make sure that if you are preparing an event with friends and family, to have each training course planned out in advance. You need to have an appetizer program, salad course, main dish as well as dessert. Damaging your dish into programs will certainly provide people an opportunity to absorb as well as value what you have actually cooked for them.
To make Eggplant Parmesan Bake you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan Bake:
- Prepare 1 lb Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 small Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 small Yellow Squash.
- You need 1 large Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large Red onion.
- You need 1 cup Of Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup Of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp Of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Lemon pepper seasoning (optional) or Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 Parsley Flakes for Garnish.
- Provide 1 jar Of your choise of pasta sause.
Eggplant Parmesan Bake step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chopp and Saute Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Red onion, Red pepper and Mushrooms till crisp tender (about 5-8 min). Remove from heat and season with 1 tblspoon of Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and lemon pepper or salt & pepper to taste..
- In a bowl mix together Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Slice Eggplant into 8 1in slices, lightly season and pan fry over medium heat with a little butter or olive oil (about 2 min on each side)..
- In a 8x8 baking dish lay 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the bottom of the dish. Add Sauteed Veggie mixture over the Eggplant. Top with half Jar of pasta sauce (enough to cover Veggies) then top with 1/2 cup of cheese mixture. Next, lay the last 4 slices of Eggplant to cover the Veggie mixture. Top with remaining pasta sauce and cheese. Think of it as if you were layering lasagna..
- Bake till the Cheese is golden brown. Garnish with Parsley Flakes and Remaining Italian Seasoning. Let it sit for 10 min before serving.
Since you have actually read Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Eggplant Parmesan Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.