When you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to develop a merely scrumptious dish or baked product. The scents in your house and also the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet dish will give you some suggestion for you to end up being an extraordinary cook.
To save money on fat when food preparation, usage applesauce rather than butter. A cup of applesauce amounts to a cup of butter. This will decrease fat and also calorie materials of your treat recipe. It will certainly also make your dish moist as well as delicious. Many people won't even have the ability to tell the difference.
To cook Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet:
- Use 2 lb italian sausage, casing removed.
- You need 1/2 each onion, chopped.
- Use 6 each mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 3 stick celery chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Use 3 cup dried penne pasta (or of your choice).
Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet step by step :
- Cook pasta according g to directions on package..
- Add sausage to skillet on med heat and scramble fry. Set oven to 350.
- Add chopped onions and continue to scramble fry..
- Add remaining vegetables and continue to cook until tender. Sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired..
- Once the veggies have softened add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine..
- Add the cream cheese and bring to a simmer stirring often ..
- Drain the noodles and add to the skillet stirring to combine..
- Once combined add the shredded cheese and stir again..
- Pour skillet contents into your casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 min until warmed thru and cheese is baked. Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
There is always something brand-new to find out when it comes to cooking and every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe is just a couple of recipe suggestions to aid boost your chef's performance. There are much more excellent recipes around and great cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Constant learning is the key to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Cheesy Italian Sausage skillet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.