If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic timetables, it can be more challenging than ever before to discover the moment to place one together. Fortunately, help is available, the Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken recipe and recommendations in this article will aid you created healthier meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken
- Prepare of Grilled Citrus Chicken.
- Use 2 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts [roughly the same size].
- You need 1 large of Fresh Orange [halved & squeezed-reserves rinds].
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Lemon [halved & squeezed-reserve rinds].
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Lime [halved & squeezed-reserve rinds].
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder & Onion Powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Use 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Sea, Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- Provide 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- You need to prepare 1 of Grill.
Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken step by step
- Clean your chicken breasts under cold water. Clean chicken of any fat or anything unsightly and pat them dry. Place chicken and 2 tbs olive oil in your Ziplock Bag and massage..
- Slice your fruits and squeeze them directly in to the Ziplock bag atop your chicken breasts. Feel free to add additional splashes of citrus juices you may enjoy..
- Add your spices, seal your bag and shake it up. Beat your chicken and fruits hard with your fists whenever you think about it for about an hour. You're tenderizing your chicken and assisting your citrus marinade..
- Clean, heat and spray grill. Place chicken on the grill on medium heat and place your large pieces of smashed fruit on top of them. Save marinade in Ziplock Bag for later use..
- Close grill. Grill at about 375° for 20 minutes [depending upon meat thickness] flipping chicken occasionally. Don't burn or char your chicken just yet but, you do want to see some grill or score marks as pictured below. Keep fruit rinds on top of your chicken. ° Add the remainder of your marinade to your chicken breasts during this time. Remember, not only are you [not] brining this chicken for added moisture - you're also grilling this meat over open flames. With that, you'll want all of the moisture you can get in this chicken!.
- Check your chicken for doneness by piercing the center of your thickest piece of meat. If the juices run clear, they're done. If not, grill a bit longer..
- It's time to put a char your chicken! Turn that grill up and put some black on em'! Once completed, I like to [lightly] squeeze an orange and lemon half over my charred chicken..
- Serve any way you'd like! I serve mine with this easy, delicious, Asian Orange Ginger Slaw. Enjoy!.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everyone bear in mind. Utilizing these Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken recipe to improve your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the more you do it, the much better you get, find out as long as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.