If you're looking for Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with lots of dinner parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
To cook Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip
- You need to prepare of marination.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of hot sauce (chili sauce).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of oil for frying.
- You need to prepare of batter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 1 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need to prepare of cheesy mayo dip.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 50 grams of cheddar cheese (2 cheese slice).
- You need 1 pinch of finely chopped parsley.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip instructions
- Mix all ingridients and marinade the chicken, (i love spicy so i used the above ingridients you can keep it simple by using just garlic, salt and mustard for marination).
- After marinating, take the breast and cut it down to long thin strips.
- Prepare the batter, take a bowl and add 1 cup buttermilk (you can also use simple milk).
- Now add garlic powder, salt, baking powder.
- Now keep whisking with fork or whisker and keep adding flour very little at a time, add the flour until the mixture becomes thick and it should be held onto the fork or whisker.
- Heat the oil, in skillet, wok or deep frying pan.
- Now add chicken to the batter mix, dip gently each strip one at a time and coat thoroughly, and carefully put it onto hot oil, fry for 3 to four mins, more if the strips are thick.
- For the cheese dip, take a sauce pan, and melt cheese with milk.
- Mix the melted cheese with mayonaise along with garlic powder and parsley.
Since you have actually checked out the Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to do in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Crispy Chicken Strips with cheesy mayo dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.