If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous dinner parties under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
To make Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts
- You need 4 of chicken breasts (boneless, skinless or skin on. I personally like the crunch the broiler gives the skin).
- Use 1 1/2 of broccoli chopped (this will work with one package of frozen broccoli as well.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Provide 1 each of small onion.
- You need 1 of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend (divided).
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of each Weber roasted garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, oregano and soul seasoning.
This quick flavor-packed meal is bursting with flavor and texture and makes a delicious low-carb dinner.<br />. chicken stuffed with broccoli & cheese-. I really enjoy recipes where you take chicken breast and stuff it with different ingredients. Other than this stuffed chicken I am sharing today, I love the Mushroom Stuffed Chicken in Alfredo Sauce I already have posted. It's a phenomenal recipe that I.
Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- If using boneless skinless chicken Butterfly and pound to about 1/4 inch thick. Bone in: Slice chicken half way through and leave the bottom in tact (it should look like a boat).
- Brush outer layer of chicken with olive oil and season with chicken seasoning and pepper, set aside.
- Slice onion, broccoli and mushrooms into small pieces and sauté in the butter until veggies are soft and onion is translucent.
- Season to taste with Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper, oregano and soul seasoning.
- Remove veggie mixture from skillet to deep bowl for stirring. Add half the cheddar cheese and half the Italian cheese to veggie mixture and stir until well blended.
- Carefully and equally stuff each chicken breast with veggie mixture be sure to leave open side up.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheddar cheese on top of chicken breasts followed by remainder of Italian cheese you can use toothpicks to hold the chicken "boats" closed but be sure to remove them all before eating.
- Season the top of the chicken with a dash of Weber garlic and herb seasoning, Italian seasoning, basil leaves, pepper and oregano.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour (or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, depending on thickness) drain juice from pan.
- Turn oven off and Turn broiler on high and broil for the last 10-15 minutes checking constantly as broilers are quick to burn.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy.
Place the cheese and broccoli 'packet' in the center of a flattened chicken breast, then wrap the chicken around it, securing the edges of the chicken together with toothpicks. It will depend on how large your chicken breasts are. Don't worry about trying to stuff in more that can fit into your chicken. Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast - Easy to make and delicious chicken breast recipe that's loaded with a cheese and broccoli mixture for a perfect low carb and tasty meal. It will depend on how large your chicken breasts are.
Now that you have actually read Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some wonderful food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right initially. Method is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.