If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and think it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem difficult, though, to determine recipes that work for you or suggestions that results in an inevitably successful dish. Possibly this Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad recipe is the one you are looking for.
You can have Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad
- You need to prepare 1 packages of salad to your liking (I chose mixed greens).
- Provide 1 of chicken breast.
- Use 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Provide 1 of hardboiled egg.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need to prepare of cheddar, Monterey jack, hence the name FIESTA.
- You need to prepare 1 slice of onion.
- You need to prepare of salt and pepper (chicken Montreal season works great also).
- You need 1 of bottle of favorite salad dressing or make your own.
Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad instructions
- Season chicken breast on both sides and cook on both sides at medium heat until grill marks show about 4 to 5 minutes or until juices run clear..
- Assemble the rest of the ingredients on plate as you like..
- Cut chicken breast into strips ..
- Place chicken on top of salad and cover with favorite dressing. Enjoy.
You do not require to be a professional to cook a wonderful dish. There are several recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, however are in fact, rather simple among it is Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Boobie's Fiesta Cobb Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.