Looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a skilled chef with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to fabulous home-cooked meals.
You can have Baked Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- You need to prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Use of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil - 24 oz jar.
- You need to prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Use 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Provide of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style - 15 oz can.
- You need to prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Baked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying and rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also give scrumptious meals for your family. Increasing your expertise of cooking is particular to improve your time in the kitchen area. Trying Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe is a remarkable way to do simply that.
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.