Looking for the perfect Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking as well as assume it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is specific to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can often appear hard, though, to identify recipes that benefit you or guidance that results in an eventually successful meal. Possibly this Parmesan Panko chicken breast dish is the one you are seeking.
To make Parmesan Panko chicken breast you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Panko chicken breast
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare of Panko crumbs.
- You need to prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Peper.
- You need to prepare of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- You need to prepare 1-2 of Eggs.
Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! In this photo, chicken breast is rinsed and ready for seasoning. A separate bowl for my crumbled Parmesan mix. BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever!
Parmesan Panko chicken breast step by step
- Bread the chicken. Put chicken in a dish with an egg or 2 so the panko breading and Parmesan cheese stick. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper if desired..
- Add Panko to chicken..
- Add Parmesan cheese to chicken.
- Use a fork and press the breading into chicken until enough is coated a making a layer covering the chicken. Flip chicken and repeat until desired amount..
- (Optional) Place the breaded chicken on a HOT pan sprayed with cooking spray. Only for about a minute. This helps to keep the breading from separating from the chicken while cooking. I have tried spraying baking dish. This method has worked out the best..
- Place in baking dish. Bake on 350°about 45 min or until NO PINK.
- Let cool..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. When we were kids, my mother used to make this Parmesan chicken breast dish that was so good we would fight for drippings, every last crumb. So here's a pan-fried version that's much healthier than drive-through or frozen-food options. Using chicken breast tenders makes these look like fast food, but you'll feel so much better about feeding them to your kids. Tender pan fried chicken breasts coated in panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
Since you have actually checked out the Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you need to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Parmesan Panko chicken breast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.