If you're looking for Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different sorts of cooking that you can learn. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking great meals within your home. Many tasks in the workplace employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that additionally manage chefs. We hope this Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe can assist make you a far better chef.
To cook Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken
- You need to prepare of Marinade :.
- You need 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Use of Breading :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Use 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garluc powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp. of salt.
Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place the chicken in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and pour the egg mixture over it. Press the air out of the bag and seal it, then massage the mixture into the chicken. Refrigerate this to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but longer if you've got the time..
- Once your ready to bread and bake your chicken, preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it lightly..
- Place the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic powder into a large, shallow bowl and stir it all together..
- One at a time, remove each chicken breast from the marinade and place into the breadcrumb mixture. Turn to coat both sides and press the breadcrumb mixture into the chicken. Then place them onto the prepared baking tray. I usually nestle some veggies around the chicken to bake with it for a one pan meal..
- Bake for 17 minutes, then flip the chicken and continue baking another 10-17 more minutes, until it is cooked through completely (internal temperature of 165°F). Serve immediately and enjoy!.
Since you have read Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some terrific food! Keep in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Lemon Parmesan Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.