If you're looking for Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are several sorts of cooking that you could discover. You can become a gourmet chef or you can just try to understand the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Lots of tasks in the office utilize chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally oversee cooks. We hope this Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe can aid make you a much better chef.
You can cook Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Provide 2 lb of chicken breast tenders (boneless, skinless).
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of cornflakes - crushed.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of grated parmesan & romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve peas and potatoes with chicken tenders and lemon wedges alongside. Tender and moist Baked Chicken Tenders recipe are a healthy toddler dinner to make on even those busy weeknights. I do my baked chicken tenders most often with a mix of cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders step by step
- Place chicken breast tenders in a one gallon Ziploc bag. Add buttermilk. Seal bag, squeezing out as much air as possible and gently squish pieces around to coat evenly. Place in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour (4 hours or more is best).
- When ready to bake: Preheat oven to 350°F and grease or line a baking sheet. In another gallon Ziploc bag crush cornflakes to about panko bread crumb size. Add remaining six ingredients listed. Seal bag and shake to mix..
- Use tongs to transfer about 4 tenders at a time to the bag of crumb mix. Seal bag with air inside, shake to coat pieces, transfer coated pieces to baking sheet with tongs. Repeat in batches until all pieces are coated. NOTE: I patted the remaining loose crumb mix left in the bag onto the tops of the tenders to ensure a good crunch..
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 30 - 40 minutes, or until Fully cooked. Remove from oven, let cool 5 minutes, Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy! Goes great with bowtie alfredo! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343142-cream-cheese-alfredo-sauce.
You can also use breadcrumbs for the cornmeal if you prefer. My Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders are very easy to make. Just a little rolling around in the breadcrumbs, a plop on the baking tray, a drizzle of butter Place the buttermilk in one bowl, and mix the Parmesan and cornflake crumbs and place in another bowl. Place the chicken tenders in the. Cornflake Chicken Tenders are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Now that you have actually read Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is required for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Cornflake Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.