If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned cook with numerous supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
To make Baked Macaroni & Cheese you need 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Prepare of Mac & Cheese.
- You need 3 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Havarti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Smoked Gouda.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare of Paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Provide 1 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare of Bread Topping.
- Use 6 slice of Potato Bread.
- You need to prepare 1/2 stick of Butter (Melted).
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Drain and keep in a pan. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over macaroni. Nutritional Target Map for Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This feature requires Flash player to be Footnotes for Baked Macaroni and Cheese.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish..
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside..
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat..
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth..
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth..
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done..
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated..
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan..
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping..
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Enjoy !.
Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by. This baked macaroni with baked beans is a tasty one-dish meal, it's an age old popular recipe and is just perfect for a quick dinner, no hassle of making a pasta sauce. macaroni hot pot needs two major. Pour macaroni mixture into the prepared baking dish; top with Cheddar cheese and parsley. Filipino Style Recipe: Baked macaroni is one of the popular pasta dish that is commonly serve in This dish is consists of macaroni pasta mixed together with meat sauce then topped with creamy. A wide variety of baked macaroni and options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary ingredient.
There are few hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you flex your innovative muscles, you can also offer tasty meals for your family members. Broadening your understanding of food preparation is particular to boost your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe is a terrific way to do just that.
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.