If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody loves the concept of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked meal, however with today's hectic timetables, it can be tougher than ever to find the time to place one with each other. Fortunately, assistance is available, the Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry recipe and recommendations in this article will help you created well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
To make Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry you need 69 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry
- Provide of Start With This Basic Stir Fry Sauce.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/3 of Rice Wine Or Rice Wine Vinegar.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need to prepare 4 dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Provide of Additional Sauce/Flavor Options.
- You need 1 of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of Szechuan Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Sriracha Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Use 1 of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1 of Hoisin Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Noodle Options.
- Use 1 of Basic Ramen Noodles.
- Use 1 of Cellophane Noodles [use angle hair pasta as a replacement].
- You need 1 of Hokkien Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Noodles.
- Use 1 of Rice Noodles.
- Provide 1 of Rice Sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Wheat Noodles [use fettuccine as a replacement].
- You need of Meat & Meat Substitutions.
- You need 1 of Pork Strips.
- Provide 1 of Beef Strips.
- You need to prepare 1 of Seafood [most types].
- Provide 1 of Chicken Strips.
- You need to prepare 1 of Tofu.
- Provide of Broth Options.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable Broth.
- Use 1 of Chicken Broth.
- Provide 1 of Beef Broth.
- You need of Vegetable/Fruit Options.
- Provide 1 of Water Chestnuts.
- Provide 1 of Bean Sprouts.
- You need to prepare 1 of White Onions.
- Provide 1 of Carrot Strips.
- Provide 1 of Cabbage.
- Use 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Baby Corn.
- Provide 1 of Thai Basil.
- You need 1 of Bok Choy.
- You need to prepare 1 of Broccoli Florets [blanched].
- You need to prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- Use 1 of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Ginger.
- You need to prepare 1 of Jalapeños.
- You need to prepare 1 of Red Chili's.
- You need to prepare 1 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 of Diakon Radishes.
- You need to prepare 1 of Snap Or Snow Peas.
- Prepare 1 of Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 of Squash.
- You need to prepare 1 of Egg Plant.
- Prepare 1 of Kimchi.
- Provide 1 of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of Pineapple.
- Provide of Nuts And Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Cashews.
- You need to prepare 1 of Peanuts.
- You need 1 of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Oil Options.
- Use 1 of Wok Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 of Peanut Oil.
This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is flavorful, simple, and filling! Stir-fry is just too easy, fast, and flavorful not to keep in our rotation, and this Mongolian take on beef stir-fry is a game-changer. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry step by step
- Create your basic stir fry sauce, mix all ingredients and set to the side. Double this recipe if need be..
- Now, decide if you'd like any one of the additional sauces listed to incorporate into your basic sauce and add..
- Note that if you do add more sauces, you'll need more cornstarch to thicken it. Mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and set to the side. If you want your sauce thicker, slowly add to your heated wok and stir quickly..
- To a well heated wok or pan, and I mean smokin', with wok oil included, add your most dense foods. [if it's hard to bite it's harder to cook] These will be those foods that will take longer to cook. Meats, water chestnuts, broccoli, bamboo, carrots, onions, jalapeños, etc., and fry for 3 minutes or until meat or seafood is about 3/4 cooked..
- Add your softer ingredients like cabbage and green onions and your basic stir fry sauce and cook 2 more minutes or until sauce has thickened..
- Add noodles and fry as per manufactures directions. Usually about 2 minutes. Note: Noodles must be soft and ready for the wok. Pre-cooked, if you will..
- Serve hot and sprinkle with sesame seeds and red pepper flakes over rice..
In this gluten-free, Mongolian-inspired stir-fry, tender beef strips are tossed in a tangy-sweet sauce and served atop fluffy rice. Add the steak and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned. How to Make Quick Mongolian Stir-Fry. Mongolian Beef Stir-Fry has thin slices of beef fried until crispy and tossed in a savory sauce of fresh ginger and garlic, brown sugar and tamari. Make your own Mongolian beef stir-fry in the comfort of your own home!
Now that you have actually checked out the Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry recipe, and you have the know-how that you require to carry out in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.