If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Salad with some extras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of resources of details on cooking. Some information is geared towards knowledgeable chefs as well as not for the typical person. It can be confusing to learn all of the readily available info. Fortunately, this Egg Salad with some extras recipe is easy to make and will give you some fantastic tips. They will certainly benefit anyone, even a novice.
To make Egg Salad with some extras you need 22 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad with some extras
- Provide of Eggs.
- You need of large eggs.
- Use of Castelvetrano olives.
- Use of large Cucumber.
- You need of medium onion.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Use of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare of dill weed.
- Provide of chopped parsley.
- Provide of ground paprika.
- You need of Pork Roast----------------------.
- Prepare of sliced Boston Butt post roast.
- Prepare of ground sage.
- Provide of Pink Himalayan salt.
- Provide of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Bacon and Bread-------------------------.
- You need to prepare of Bacon 3 slices.
- You need of white bread.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- Use of dill pickle chips.
Egg Salad with some extras instructions
- Put the eggs into a pot add water just enough to cover them. Turn on the heat and get to boiling. Boil the eggs 10 minutes when it starts boiling..
- Peel the Cucumber and remove the seeds..
- Chop the olives after removing the pits..
- Grate the Cucumbers..
- Add salt and pepper to the Cucumber.
- Peel the onion and grate..
- Peel and chop the eggs..
- Add the dill weed, parsley, paprika, and garlic..
- Add the bacon to a pan then turn on the heat you get a flat crispy bacon slices this way. Also you can get about 1/3 of a cup of drippings you can save later..
- Turn as needed..
- Move to a plate it will continue to crisp up..
- Chop the bacon into bits..
- Add to the eggs..
- Add mustard then the mayonnaise. Mix well..
- Fry the pork butt. Season the pork..
- When done move to a plate let it rest..
- Chop the pork after it's rested 5 minutes..
- Mix well with the eggs..
- Add mayonnaise and pickles to the bread..
- Add the egg mixture.
- Top cut and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Now that you've gotten to the end of this Egg Salad with some extras recipe, now try out recipes as well as apply it and also take pleasure in. You never recognize - you just may have located a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Egg Salad with some extras recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.