If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you recognize the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as rewarding experience to create a simply delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and the faces of individuals who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 dish will certainly give you some idea for you to end up being an extraordinary cook.
To cook Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 you need 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖
- Use 2 of Chicken Breasts, (Whole Chicken Breast Preferably with skin).
- You need to prepare 4 of Buns, (Unsweetened).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise, (Mix 2 Tea Spoons Of White Vinegar).
- Use 4 of Cheese Slices (Optional),.
- You need 4 Table Spoon of Or As Required Ketchup Or Chilli Garlic Sauce,.
- You need 4 Leaves of Fresh Ice Burg, (please do not replace it with lettuce leaves, if you do not have then omit it).
- Prepare of As Required All Purpose Flour, (For Coding).
- Prepare of Oil, For Deep Frying.
- Use of (Note, If you want juicy zinger exact same KFC taste then please use chicken with skin).
- Use of 👉👉 MARINATION 1 👈👈.
- Use 1 Glass of Water.
- You need to prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Use 1 Table Spoon of Crushed Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 Table Spoon of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of White Vinegar, (Vinegar tenderise the Chicken).
- You need 1 Table Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 8-10 of Green Chilies.
- Provide 2 Table Spoon of Soya Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Table Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- Provide of 👉👉 MARINATION 2 👈👈.
- You need 4 Table Spoon of Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Red Chilli Powder Or Paprika.
- Use of 👉👉 CODING BATTER 👈👈.
- Use 4 Table Spoon of All Purpose Flour.
- You need to prepare 2 Table Spoon of Corn Flour.
- Use To Taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Small Pinch Baking Powder (optional).
- You need to prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon of Garlic Powder, (Or Garlic Paste).
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon of White Pepper Or Black Pepper.
- You need of As Required Water, (To Make Medium Runny Batter).
Also find here related product comparison Crunchy, Juicy chicken fillet, dressed with iceberg lettuce & delicious mayo, served in a soft sesame bun. Crispy and delicious KFC fame Zinger Burger is loved by all. Serve it with coleslaw or French fries at snack time or as a meal for lunch or dinner.
Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 instructions
- 1) Take sharp knife and separate 2 chicken breast to single, then remove all fats, & Cut each chicken breast into two fillet so u get 4 fillet of chicken. Now lightly prick with knife.
- 2) Mix Marination 1 in a big bowl & add chicken fillet and marinate to 2 hours for penetrate all spices flavors & for tender the chicken. (not more than 2 hours).
- Now Take out the chicken fillet on a plate and add marination 2, rest 10 minutes more. In main while,.
- Take another bowl and mix all coding beater ingredients and make medium runny beater..
- Now pick up 1 fillet and code with simple all purpose flour, move your hand gently, Keep moving your fingers (Like we open the tap but with slow hands) Code at least 1 minute..
- Then dip in the batter & again code all purpose flour with same way, now take up the fillet dust the extra flour and fry in medium hot oil from both sides, (do not use spoon do not move otherwise coding will spoil) flip 1 side after 2 minutes. Cook both side 2, 2 minutes. (Total 4 minutes of frying do not over cook otherwise zinger will not juicy) (Note, direct fry after coding if you codes all and place on a plate, your coding with flat because of moister).
- After frying place all zinger on cooling rake or direct add on buns for assembling..
- Toast the buns and place the ice burg, zinger, mayonnaise, ketchup or chilli garlic sauce & cheese slice & cover the top of bun. (Note, You may serve Ketchup & Chilli Garlic Sauce instead of adding in burger) And Serve your heavenly yummiest zinger burger....... ^-^ (Note, If you do not want more crispy, You can skip the coding batter. Use simple cold water instead of coding batter...).
Enjoy this crispy KFC Zinger Burger Recipe with your loved ones. To get the same perfect taste of KFC Zinger Burger follows these steps carefully. A savory breakfast that takes two minutes to prep for the slow cooker. If you're a savory breakfast-lover like me, this chicken congee, which takes less than two minutes to throw into the slow cooker, will make you look forward to waking up and facing the day. View how to make zinger at home with step by step visual instructions at KFoods.com and prepare delicious chicken Zinger Burger Recipe.
Every person wants to be a much better cook. Everybody intends to experiment with enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and also really feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen can occasionally present an obstacle though. We wish these Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a number of these ideas a try tonight, your taste will certainly thank you!
If you find this Chicken Zinger Burger 💖 With Cole Slow 💖 & Black Pepper Potato Wedges 💖 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.