Looking for the perfect Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking might be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any type of limits to the expertise offered for the chef interested in increasing his/her abilities. Also the finest chefs, also professionals, can always discover new dishes, approaches as well as methods to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo
- You need 3 of chicken breasts, diced in bite size pieces.
- Provide 12 oz of twisted (or small favorite) pasta.
- Provide 1 small of onion, diced.
- Provide 4 tbsp of pesto (can buy at market/grocery store or homemade).
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 2 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of dried red peppers.
- You need to prepare 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 9 oz of fresh spinach.
- Use 10 oz of box grape tomatoes, cut in half.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Cook diced chicken breasts in large skillet on low- medium heat for 5 min. In the meantime, boil hot water as directed on pasta directions..
- Add diced onions, dried pepper, pesto, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet..
- Finish cooking chicken until it is completely cooked..
- When pasta is finished cooking, drain the water. Add alfredo sauce to pasta and let simmer..
- Toss in spinach and tomatoes to skillet. You may toss them around with the chicken to warm them up, or let them simmer until soft and warm..
- Add ricotta cheese to skillet and mix..
- Place one serving of pasta on a dish/plate. Add one serving of the chicken, spinach, and tomato mixture on top..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- This recipie can be garnished with fresh spinach, parmesan, or fresh basil..
- kmurcks 2/2013.
There are couple of activities as enjoyable and rewarding as cooking. Not only can you flex your creative muscles, you can additionally give scrumptious dishes for your household. Expanding your expertise of food preparation is particular to boost your time in the kitchen. Trying Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo recipe is a wonderful way to do simply that.
If you find this Spinach and Tomato Chicken Alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.