If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person loves the suggestion of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's busy routines, it can be more challenging than ever before to find the time to place one together. Thankfully, aid is around, the Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe and advice in this short article will assist you created well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
To cook Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls you only need 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls
- You need 1 of Ham.
- You need 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- You need to prepare 1 of Sugar snap peas.
- Provide 1 dash of Ham.
- Provide 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
Just chalk it up to a translation thing. Doll Festival in Japan Girl's Day Doll's Festival ひな祭り. Traditionally attired dolls, representing the Emperor and Empress and court musicians and attendants are displayed in honor of the holiday. "Transforming is Not Mastered in a Day \ Rice Balls Over Flowers \ Rice Balls Over Flowers". In addition to the doll display, the Japanese also celebrate Girl's Day by eating special foods.
Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls step by step
- I used the ham in the picture this time..
- Slice the ham into your preferred thickness..
- Cut the nori seaweed into a circle matching the size of the ham..
- Cut the nori seaweed into half to make the hair for the dolls..
- Cut out the ham with a flower shaped cookie cutter. You can also use another pink ingredient such as kamaboko..
- Cut off the bottom of the flower shaped ham as in the picture. With the end of a straw, make holes to make the empress's crown. You can also cut the ham into a triangle and use it as her fan..
- Cut out the cooked sugar snap peas to make the emperor's crown and scepter..
- Cut out another piece just like in the picture, and join the two parts to make a crown. You can use the snow peas or green pepper as well..
- The one on the right will be the empress and the one on the left will be the emperor..
- Make two round rice balls and place them in cupcake liners..
- Assemble the parts on the rice balls. Cut out the eyes, noses and mouths from the nori seaweed and finish making the faces. I added cheeks that are made with the cutout red wiener sausage..
- I used this nori punch to make the parts for the faces, and scissors to make the hair..
- To make this even easier, you can simply place the faces onto a bed of rice..
Since it's springtime in Japan, you'll see many spring and On Hinamatsuri, kids enjoy eating these rice crispy snacks called Hina Arare. The rice crackers are coated with sugar but it's not too sweet and has a. From Pikachu to Totoro, these onigiri rice balls are as cute as they are delicious-looking! For years, cute lunches in Japan have revolved around the well-known kyaraben (character-bento) lunchbox. Where the kyaraben features flat, box-bound designs that could double as paintings on the walls of a.
There are few activities as satisfying and rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your creative muscles, you can likewise provide delicious meals for your family members. Increasing your knowledge of cooking is specific to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Attempting Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe is a fantastic method to do just that.
If you find this Hina Doll's Day Character Bento Rice Balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.