Looking for the perfect Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with many dinner events under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
To make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken)
- You need 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- You need to prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Prepare 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- You need to prepare of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
Take these Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe concepts and also utilize them and also maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a wonderful place to try brand-new points with the appropriate aid.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.