Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy portuguese fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) recipe. You can have saucy portuguese fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers):
- You need 1 kg of fillet- butterfly and cut into small flat pieces..
- Prepare of Marinade Chicken fillet in:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine Salt.
- Get of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Portuguese /chicken spice of choice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Portuguese sauce(i used the Minnie's brand).
- Get 1 tsp of crushed chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of tblsp honey/golden syrup.
Instructions to make Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers):
- Marinate for at least an hour and leave in fridge..
- In a frying pan, pour in some oil to shallow fry.. Once hot, add in the chicken and fry till done, flipping to brown both sides..
- Place in a pot and add little water and a tblsp of lemon juice…cover with pot lid and leave to steam for 5-10mins. If there's water left, let it dry up. Place chicken pieces in oven tray. (i left it in a pot that can be used in oven as well).
- For the sauce:* Heat blob of butter, add in a sprinkle of Salt & Pepper.. 3 tblsp Portuguese sauce(i used minnies Portuguese peri peri sauce) 5 tblsp fresh cream 2tbsp prego sauce(also used minnies brand here) Red coloring..
- I also added any left over marinate from the chicken into the sauce Optional:add a tblsp of chilli sauce if u like it hot.
- Give it a boil and remove from heat. Pour over fillet pieces.. Heat in oven and grill if preferred…
If you find this Saucy Portuguese Fillet(perfect for rolls and burgers) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.