Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes & cream cheese topping recipe. To cook red velvet cupcakes & cream cheese topping you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping:
- Take of Cupcakes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of oil.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Take 3 tbsp of red food colouring.
- Get 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda).
- Provide of Cream Cheese Topping.
- You need 100 grams of soft butter.
- Take 1 of low fat plain cream cheese (tubs usually come in 250ml).
- Use 2 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping:
- Beat eggs, oil, buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla extract and food colouring until combined..
- Add sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa, as well as salt and sugar..
- Spoon mixture into cupcake holders. (Tip: use a measuring cup in order to get the cupcakes to be equal sizes, I use a 1/4 cup).
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. (However every oven works slightly differently so I suggest checking on them after 15 minutes as you don't want to dry them out and 5 minutes can make a big difference).
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and leave to cool completely before putting topping on..
- Place all ingredients for the cream cheese topping in an electric mixer and mix until well combined. It should be an off white colour with a light and fluffy texture..
- Put topping on cooled cupcakes and enjoy.
If you find this Red Velvet Cupcakes & Cream Cheese Topping recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.