Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges recipe. To make honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges:
- Use 1 of small pumpkin.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Provide 1 of orange (juice + zest).
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Provide 20 ml of whiskey.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 80 ml of greek yogurt or skyr.
- Use 1 tbsp of honey or maple syrup.
- Use 1 dash of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges:
- Cut the pumpkin into 1 inch thick wedges.
- Place all of the ingredients from the glaze section in a small pot. Let it cook on a small heat for about 10 min. Set aside..
- To make a sauce, mix the yogurt, honey and vanilla essence.
- Pre heat the bbq to low/medium. Place the pumpkin wedges on its sides and cook them for 3 minutes with the bbq lid down. Turn them to the other side and cook for another 3 minutes with the lid down. From this point start glazing them turning ocassionally..
- When there will be to much colour on them or glaze will start to burn place them on the Bbq skin down and cook them further indirectly with the lid down. Wedges will be ready when they are soft and its easy to go thru them with the fork..
- Plate it up.
If you find this Honey, orange and whiskey glazed pumpking wedges recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.