Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Tuna Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Tuna Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala tuna masala recipe. To make kerala tuna masala you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Tuna Masala:
- You need 500 gm of tuna fish.
- You need of For marinade.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For masala.
- Take 2 of medium onions sliced.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies slitted.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger crushed.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get 4 tbsp of coconut oil or any cooking oil.
Steps to make Kerala Tuna Masala:
- Cut and clean the tuna into bite size pieces and remove any bones if anything. Add red chilli powder, pepper powder, turmeric, salt required, and lime juice. Mix it well and marinate it for 10 minutes.
- Heat an earthen pot or kadai on a medium flame. Add coconut oil and as it get hot, add the crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell goes..
- Add the green chillies, onions, curry leaves. Saute the onions till it turns translucent. Add the coriander powder and garam masala to the onion mixture and roast for a minute in low flame. Add the sliced tomatoes and mix it well. Cook the tomatoes till it turns mushy.
- Add the marinated tuna and thick coconut milk and mix it well with the masala.Cover and cook the fish on a medium flame for about 10 minutes. Stir in between when needed.
- After 10 minutes, open and simmer for another 5 minutes till the gravy thickens. You can add salt if needed..
- Serve warm with rice or chapati.
Surrounded by the sea, Kerala is home to numerous lip-smacking dishes prepared out of seafood, some of which include mussels, crab, tiger. Kerala Garam Masala – For that 'Touch of Malabar' to your dishes, this home made garam masala is a must. What plans to cook for dinner tonight? Well if you are yet to decide fish masala is a good choice. Its spicy, hot and easy to prepare.
If you find this Kerala Tuna Masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.