Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bibimbap with bulgogi beef recipe. To cook bibimbap with bulgogi beef you only need 37 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Take of [Beef ].
- Prepare 1 lb of thinly sliced beef steak (can slice frozen beef easier and very thin).
- You need of [Marinade ].
- Use 1/2 cup of cooking wine (Mirin or white wine with 2 tbls white sugar).
- Get 1 of apple or asian pear.
- Use 1 of whole onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 2 of small Thai chili's OR 1 Habenero.
- You need 1 tbls of Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbls of sesame oil.
- You need of [Gochujang Sauce ].
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of gochujang.
- Take 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar – I used apple vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide of [Veggies ].
- You need 2 tbls of butter.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Provide 3 of julienned carrots.
- Use 1 of broccoli floret (sliced in mandolin very thin).
- Provide 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Provide 1 tbls of marinade reserve.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 tbls of ginger.
- Use 4 tbls of coconut oil.
- Take 4 of green onions chopped up to green.
- You need 1 tbls of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber diced.
- Use 1/2 of orange.
- Take of olive oil.
Instructions to make Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef:
- Slice it frozen so you can get the thin slices and set in a bowl and put in fridge. If you are having a hard time cutting it with your knife, using a bread knife works best, let it thaw out for about an hour before trying again..
- Take all marinade ingredients and place into blender. blend until it's a smooth puree. pour marinade over sliced beef. marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Cook rice as per package instructions..
- Julienne the carrots, mince the garlic and ginger, shred the cabbage, thin slice the broccoli, chop the green onions and set aside, dice the cucumbers..
- In a hot pan add some coconut oil and the carrots. add some salt on top. cook for a minute so carrots still have a crunch. Take out of pan and set aside..
- Add more coconut oil and add the cabbage to pan. add 1 tbls of soy sauce and 1/2 tbls of the beef marinade and 1/2 tsp of ginger. cook it through and pull out of pan and set aside..
- Add 1 tbls of butter to pan. then throw in the broccoli add a little salt. add a little garlic on top about 1/2 tbls. then add another tbls of butter and cook for about 2 mins. pull out and set aside..
- Squeeze the orange juice and 1/2 tbls of ginger into a bowl. mix it well. can drizzle some olive oil into the oj and ginger and emulsify it to thicken it a bit. this will be the dressing for the cucumbers. add to cucumbers right before plating..
- Now get the pan piping hot and add 2 tbls of coconut oil. Add the meat in batches if you need so the pan isn't overfilled and starts boiling the meat. Cook will be quick since they are thin. Pull out of pan and set aside, keep covered in aluminum foil so it doesn't get cold..
- Add some oil to pan on medium low. add egg and cook through. The yolk should remain runny but not raw. it should be about 3 to 5 mins to cook..
- [GOCHUJANG SAUCE].
- Whisk all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside..
- Add rice to a bowl. press down a little. add sauce around rice. add egg to center of the bowl. place the veggies and beef around the egg, so the yolk is only exposed. Do not mix make sure they are all separate from each other. serve and eat..
Add the radishes and set aside to pickle. Crack the eggs into a non-stick frying pan and fry to your liking (soft eggs with runny yokes are recommended). In each bowl, arrange the bulgogi beef and vegetables alongside warm black rice, sprinkle with bean sprouts and top with a fried egg. Serve with sriracha sauce, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce for dipping. The two most outstanding elements of bibimbap are the bulgogi beef and the crisp rice.
If you find this Bibimbap with Bulgogi Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.