Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's no bun cheeseburger bake recipe. To make sig's no bun cheeseburger bake you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake:
- Provide 4 of beefsteaks or about 500 gr best beef mince meat.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground multicoloured peppercorns or use black.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- Use 250 grams of of brown cepe mushrooms, pureed.
- Prepare 2 slice of of white bread , soaked in water quickly and squeezed out.
- Get 1 medium of sized fresh egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Use 100 grams of gorgonzola or other blue cheese.
- Use 1 of fresh tomato.
- Get 1 large of shallot.
- Take 4 slice of of cheese to your liking , I used a salami shaped cheese , taste similar to a Swiss or Danish cheese.
Instructions to make Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake:
- Preheat oven to about 180C.
- Mix the chilli flakes, crushed peppercorn, parsley, egg, soaked bread, half the pureed mushrooms and half of the gorgonzola (crumbled) adding salt to taste, very well…
- Put the mixture into a non stick baking pan, I use a square pan as it is easier to take out the servings.
- Crumble the rest of the gorgonzola over the top of meat and push it into the meat.
- Spread the rest of mushroom puree over the meat mixture..
- Slice the tomatoes and shallot thinly.
- Top the meat mixture with the sliced shallot, then tomato and finally with the cheese slices..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bake had come away from the side of the tin slightly..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes then portion it whilst in the tin..
- Serve with fried baby tomatoes and potatoes or a salad and garlic bread ..
Turn pantry staples into fun apps like avocado fries and chip-crusted dumplings. A crowd-ready breakfast that bakes while everyone's sleeping? Cooking sides to go with the big feast? Basic gets a boost when you pair burgers with crisp, smoky bacon, earthy mushrooms and melty Swiss cheese. The herbed mayonnaise adds instant sophistication, and toasting the buns gives an extra layer of texture.
If you find this Sig's No Bun Cheeseburger Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.